All food is freshly prepared daily and all dietary needs can be catered for. Children are encouraged to help prepare food, bake and learn about a healthy balanced, nutritional diet. Meals are included at no extra cost and a range of drinks are also provided throughout the day. Children will also be provided with snacks during the day including a variety of fresh fruit and healthy nibbles.
Children are encouraged to help prepare food to learn about the importance of a healthy balanced diet.
Healthy options are always on offer for children regardless of the time of day. All food is prepared from fresh ingredients where possible with no added salt or sugar.Meals and snacks are balanced and healthy.
- Apples and pears
- Jacket potatoes with a choice of cheese or tuna with side salad
- Homemade buns
- Carrot sticks and cucumber sticks
- Cottage pies with broccoli and sweetcorn
- Cheese and apples
- Lasagne and garlic bread
- Banana and custard
- Grapes and sultanas
- Filled wraps with choice of chicken breast, cheese or tuna
- Homemade rice pudding
- Homemade mushroom soup and wholemeal bread
- Ice cream
- Peppers and celery with dip
- Salmon fish fingers, mashed potatoes and sweetcorn.
- Fresh fruit salad
- Fresh fruit
- Popadoms and mango chutney
- Sandwiches on wholemeal bread
- Angel delight
- Rasperries and blueberries
- Sausage casserole, mashed potatoes and peas
- Homemead banana tea bread
- Raisins and pineapple
- Savoury scones with pepperoni and cheese
- Cheese chunks and apples
- Pasta carbonara with baguettes
- Homemade cookies
All meals will be served with water, milk or juice as stated in my healthy eating policy.
I will not add any salt or pepper to my foods.
Vegetarians and vegans can be catered for, as well as other dietary needs.